Justfones.ng understands that getting your items quickly is important to you, so we make every effort to process your order quickly. When you order from our website, you can expect to receive your order within 1-3 working days.
Delivery Time Frame:
Regular (Standard Delivery 1-7 Working Days).
Express (Fast Delivery 1-3 Working Days)(Applies To Prepaid Orders Only).
Regular Delivery Fees
Lagos State, Free delivery for orders over N100,000 (One hundred thousand Naira only) and N1,000 (One thousand Naira only) on orders below N100,000.
The other States have a flat rate of N3,500 (Three thousand five hundred Naira only) Nationwide.
Payment on Delivery is available NATIONWIDE. (Note: Customers outside Lagos State are required to pay the delivery fee only (IF order value is less than or equal to N500k) BEFORE we ship your order and pay for the item(s) at the point of delivery. And the delivery fee is non-refundable once the order has been shipped). IF the order value is more than N500k, you're required to pay the difference as you can only pay N500k or less on delivery.
Express Delivery Fees
Lagos State, Free delivery on orders over N100,000 (One hundred thousand Naira only) and N1,000 (One thousand Naira only) on orders below N100,000.
Southern states, a flat rate of N4,500 (Four thousand five Naira only).
Northern states, a flat rate of N5,500 (Five thousand five hundred Naira only).
OUR PROMISE! 1-3 days Nationwide Delivery Guaranteed (Applies To Prepaid Orders Only).
At Just Fones, We stand behind our goods and services and want you to be satisfied with them. We'll always do our best to take care of customers—our philosophy is to deal with you fairly and reasonably; we hope you will be fair and reasonable with us as well.
Customers will be able to return defective products within 7 days from the day of delivery for a repair, replacement, exchange, or refund. Please note that this refund will only take place if a product cannot be repaired, replaced, or exchanged.
Customers will be able to return non-defective products within 7 days from the day of delivery for only exchange if eligible.
After 7 days from the day of delivery, no refunds/returns/exchanges/repairs are covered by Justfones.ng Should the buyer be dissatisfied with the product for any reason and the time frame for returns has elapsed, they can still contact Customer Care to attempt to help in any way we can.
Note: Should you detect any defect with the product and the time frame for returns has elapsed, please contact the manufacturer directly to handle any warranty issues.
Note: Products must be in the condition you received them and accompanied with our approved RMA form to be accepted as a return, otherwise it will be automatically declined and sent back.
If the wrong items are delivered, Justfones.ng will take responsibility for the cost of returning the items to our Lagos office. Your account will be credited with the shipping cost when we receive the item(s) back.
How to return
- Registered customers can create an RMA request from their account dashboard where an RMA tab appears, just go through our easy self-service return process(via My Account) to request a return.
- Click the Request New RMA link to add an RMA request. Select the required order and product(s), choose the request type, specify the package condition, and define a reason on the Request RMA page. Click the Submit Request button. That's it!
- Justfones.ng will arrange for retrieval or, in case we do not serve your area directly, we will give you the necessary details to send the item back to us with our logistic partner. Your shipping cost will be reimbursed in case your return is valid.
- Upon arrival in our warehouse, we will conduct a quality check of the item. If a return is invalid, we will notify you and send the items back to you.
- After this check, we will proceed with your request.
There are certain scenarios where it is difficult for us to support returns;
- Return request is made outside the specified time frame.
- Items with broken package seal.
- Damages due to misuse of the product.
- Incidental damage due to malfunctioning of the product.
- Any damages/defects which are not covered under the manufacturer's warranty.
- Screen & water/liquid damages are not covered by warranty.
- Electrical surge issues are not covered by a warranty.