The Gionee S8s comes with a large 5.86-inch HD+ display with 720 x 1520 pixels resolution, making it the first smartphone from Gionee with notch display cut-out.
Inside the display cut-out, there’s the single front facing camera, ambient light sensors and the speaker grill.
the S8s is powered by MediaTek’s Helio P22 (MT6762) Octa-core CPU clocked at 2.0GHz. Graphic processing is handled by PowerVR GE8320 GPU. There’s a 3GB of RAM and 32GB expandable internal storage.
The Gionee S8s runs on Android 9.0 (Pie) out of the box. The device features a dual rear-mounted 13MP + 5MP camera sensors featuring single LED flash, HDR and Phase Detection Autofocus. Up front, there’s a single 8 megapixel front-facing camera for selfie and video chats.
there’s a rear Fingerprint sensor, and it also comes with FaceID. The device also has 4G LTE network support on it dual Nano-SIM card set up.
The device gives you a connectivity options aside NFC and infrared architecture, and comes with 3000mAh battery.
- 5.86-inch (1520 X 720) pixels) HD+ display with 500 nit Brightness, 3D back cover with glass finish
- 2.0GHz Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P22 processor
- 3GB DDR4 RAM, 32GB storage, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 9.0 (Pie)
- Dual SIM
- 13 + 5-megapixel dual rear camera with F/2.0 aperture
- 8-MP front-facing camera with a large 1.8um pixel, f/2.2 aperture, and front flash
- Fingerprint sensor, AI Face Unlock
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth, GPS
- 3000mAh battery
|Operating System||Android 9.0 (Pie)|
|Rear Camera||13 MP + 5 MP|
|Front Camera||8 MP|
|Screen size||5.86 inches|
|Processor||Octa-core 2.0GHz, MediaTek Helio P22 (MT6762)|
|Battery Capacity||Non-removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery|
|Product Warranty||1 Year Warranty|
Keep the product(s) and your money IF we EVER deliver inauthentic/fake product(s) to you. It’s that Simple! Read More